Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WE will not quit

All,

I apologize to any of my readers out there for a delay in my posts. I will not quit you! Do not quit on me! It has been 5 days since my last post so I will give you some updates. Over the past 5 days I have been eating mostly foods very low on Carbs. I have not eaten a piece of bread in a week. I have noticed the difference.

I slipped up once when I ate a piece of cake this past Saturday night. I will not do this again. Remember the results you want are possible. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise.

Motivation Techniques:
Pair up with buddies that need to get in shape(Push each other!)- This helps quite a bit!
Listen for people criticizing you and take that to heart( this technique works for some) I love this technique, personally. I love when I overhear people saying I'm fat or have some extra pounds( Use that as motivation and think how they are going to feel when there GF is eying you in a couple of months!)

Monday's Workout:

Ran 1 mile( 8mins 15 secs) I think I may have counted a couple of laps twice. It was only 3 years ago I was running sub 6 minute miles.
Jump Roped for 15 mins
35 push ups

Morning Weight: 232.5

Goal: 224.( July 9Th)

Over the next couple of months I will be updating my goals.

We Can Do This!

No comments:

Post a Comment