Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Can you hear me Sparta?


So what guy doesn't want the body of Leonidas from the movie 300? Ok, so maybe there are some that don't want chisseled abs, arms of steel, legs of titanium, but that is not me.

Over the next few months I will be tracking my progress to achieve these results.

A little Background about me:

I would consider myself a decent athlete. Throughout High School and College I played a lot of sports including: basketball, baseball, soccer, tennis. In college I rode in a very competitive bike race called the "little 500" at Indiana University. At my peak physical condition in college I was 6 foot 1 and 180 pounds.

Four years removed from my peak physical condition I now am 6 foot 1 and 235 pounds. This past year I am down 15 pounds. I got to 250 pounds and I said "Enough"!

Now you may ask why am I writing this blog? The truth is as entertaining as this may be for you to read, I am doing this for me. This blog will help me keep track of my workouts and the meals that I have been eating. This will ultimately help me get the body that will turn heads at the beach and may help me star in the next fierce warrior movie. LOOK OUT Leonidas!

Yesterday's Workout
8 negative Pullups
6 sets of 5 dips
40 pound dumbell walk( In between the walk 4 sets of 12 pushups)

Yesterday's Meal
Breakfast: Woops slept to late
Lunch: grilled chicken ceaser salad
Snack: Fuji Apple
Snack: Piece of cake( I need to cut this out!)
Snack: 2 pieces of American Cheese
Dinner: Buffalo Chicken Salad


Special Thanks to Nicole Hanson for getting me started with this blog!
Read her blog:
http://28thyearplan.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment