Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Compliment day 1

As I was getting off the bus to work from the train station today, the driver asked me" Hey bud how much weight have you lost. You look good"! That is how you know things are going in the right direction!

Yesterday's Workout:
10 minutes of Pain:
5 Pull Ups (assisted)
10 Push Ups
15 Air Squats

I got through 5 and a half round before the 10 minutes expired. I did finish the last set after the time limit.

After this part of the workout I was pretty tired, but decided to continue on. I went on to do 15 minutes of Jump Rope( heavy, speed,).

I also incorporated some speed boxing bag in there.


Yesterday's meals:

Breakfast:

1 Chicken Sausage boiled
1 hot dog boiled

Snacks: 2 scoops Of peanut butter
Snacks: 2 handfuls of Almonds

Lunch:

Turkey with string cheese.

Dinner:
Dine out:

Blackened chicken with blackened shrimp and seasonal vegetables:

I also had a cup of potato leak Soup!=


My Coach is at a motivational conference today, so hopefully I will learn some more motivation techniques today!


Keep up the good work!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment